Thank you Jillypopmusic for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Feel truly privileged 🙂
Apparently there are rules to this award, as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Display the Liebester Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 question your nominee has asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask them 11 new questions or the same ones you were asked.
- Let the bloggers you nominate know!
- Copy the rules into your post.
So, 11 random facts about myself…
- I absolutely love Disney and can strongly relate to Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
- I am terrified of swans.
- I have a dog, 4 chickens, and a cat with one eye.
- I have an obsession with buying books and now how nowhere to put them all.
- I pretty much live in Doc Marten Boots.
- I collect rubber ducks.
- When I’m not writing or reading I’m usually on my Xbox 360 or doing a jigsaw puzzle.
- I make things out of Hama beads.
- I am currently studying BA (Hons) Creative and Professional Writing at University of East London.
- I love ice cream but am lactose intolerant 😦
- I found it way too difficult to think about facts about myself!
11 questions I was asked by my nominee:
1. What got you started with your blog?
I started my blog because I was always being struck with writer’s block. I wanted to find a simple writing prompt site that just had a single prompt everyday that I could write about. I decided I might as well start my own with the hopes that others out there were after the same thing. I would love to think my blog helps unblock writer’s block.
2. Please link to your favorite post you have written and why is it your favorite?
I think one of my favourite posts would be Ship Shaper. As both a writer and a reader, I love being transported to another world seen through someone else’s eyes. This prompt allows the characters to be physically transported to a new world. I think this has such wide ventures and so many different worlds can be discovered.
3. What is your favorite color?
My favourite colour is green.
4. If a movie were to be played about your life, who would play you?
I would like to say someone like Anne Hathaway or Emma Watson. Both of these actresses can play both serious and amusing roles and I find their characters would reflect mine very well.
5. Where would you like to travel that you haven’t travelled to yet?
I have always wanted to go to Canada.
6. What was your favorite book or movie as a child?
I loved Disney films and my favourites were Mulan and Pocahontas. As a young teenager I loved reading books like Spiderwick Chronicles and Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging. (And Harry Potter of course!)
7. What is your favorite season and why?
I think it would have to be Spring or Autumn. The weather is always nicest and I love seeing the colours change throughout the year.
8. What is your astrological sign and do you feel it describes your personality?
I am a Taurus. I think it sums me up pretty well as I am incredibly stubborn and am not one for sharing my emotions. I tend to bottle everything up and worry about everyone else first.
9. Do you have a bucket list? What is number 1?
I do have an ever-growing bucket list. I think my number 1 would be going to Canada.
10. If you like to exercise what’s your favorite type of exercise?
I’m not really into exercise but I do love going on long walks in the countryside.
11. What’s your dream job?
I would love to make a living out of writing. I would also love to go into publishing and copy-editing.
The bloggers I nominate are:
If you accept the award please answer the following questions:
- What made you start your blog?
- How do you de-stress after a long day?
- What fascinates you?
- If you could meet any famous person (dead or alive) who would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you could live in a fictional world what one would it be and why?
- Who is your favourite fictional family?
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- If someone was going to make a film about your life who would play you and why?
- What is your favourite type of weather?
- What would be your dream job?
Thanks again for the nomination 🙂
Thanks for the mention! I will be answering your questions over the next 10 days. Do you have a preference if I pingback to your site each day, or would you rather I not? I’ve already linked to you with today’s answer to the first question, so you at least have credit. 🙂
You’re welcome. I don’t mind if you want to pingback 😊